What – you might be asking – is an “Abundancer?”
An “Abundancer” is someone who is engaged in the ongoing process of learning, remembering and practicing…
- Embracing a new definition of abundance – one that is an INTERNAL experience to be expressed externally through their choices and actions. Choices and actions that create external “fruit”.
- No longer living their life driven by the fear caused by an inaccurate perception of lack and not enough. This inaccurate perception perpetuates the experience of scarcity in their lives and our world.
- Living their lives focused on fully being the unique human being they were created to be – trusting that they are part of “Something Bigger” than their individual efforts. Trusting that, as part of that Something Bigger, they have access to all that they need.
- Transforming their scarcity-based relationship with money to one that is rooted in The Sacred Archetype of Abundance that we see in nature. AND that we experience every time we breathe.
- No longer playing the “giant game of musical chairs” the Archetype of Scarcity has created in our world – where you have to fight, push, compete and hoard to have a chair or you’re out of the game.
- Being part of playing and creating a new game for our world – one that is rooted in their own inherent worth and the inherent worth of all human beings and all of Creation. To be part of a new game – a Divine Dance – called “A Chair for Everyone”. (Which includes a chair for themselves.)
- Enjoying life AND money without the feelings of guilt and/or fear they often experience.
- “Shaking things up” – including shaking their “buns” – by joining a community of “a-BUN-dancers”.
You’re describing me! I want to be part of this community.
Registration for January opens December 27th.
The monthly membership fee is $100
Registration for January closes on January 6th.
I’m not sure yet – I’ll keep reading…
I need more details – let me keep reading…
“There’s a certain kind of magic that happens when you’re in the room with Teresa. She has a gift for being present to what shows up and working with it for the benefit of all the attendees. I’ve attended many workshops and small group intensives and I still marvel at the magic she creates for everyone – both in-person and online.
Lisa Robbin Young
Founder, Ark Entertainment Media Bloomington, IN
“Speaking as someone who has worked with her in multiple settings, Teresa’s gift and skill is the moments in between. When someone doesn’t understand, has a problem or asks a question. Those are the moments when her superpower kicks in and what comes out of it is amazing. Whether I’m the person who had the question or not, I end up having a new awareness or transformational moment. If you have an opportunity to work with Teresa in these informal, interactive discussions or events, absolutely say YES.”
Founder & Creator, The Endotype Formula™ Merrimac, WI
“What I love and trust so much about working with Teresa is her incredible intuition and the clarity she provides. I’ve experienced her magic individually, in online workshops and in small group support calls. Every time, I walk away with a deeper understanding and experience of what she has taught. She does it all in a space of love, compassion and honesty for me and each person she works with. This is especially so when dealing with money.”
Founder, New Beginnings Life Coaching Madison, WI